cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find an inbound interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi masters,

I have an error in sxmb_moni. I get 'Unable to find an inbound interface' everytime i click on the red flag. How can I remedy this problem. thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi same issue id discussed here , have a look

Thanks

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

the thread was not answered sir

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

But this [thread|] was answered

Udo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there was a condition in the Interface determination that was not satisfied

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi masters,

> I have an error in sxmb_moni. I get 'Unable to find an inbound interface' everytime i click on the red flag. How can I remedy this problem. thanks!!!

Hi,

1. Check the Inbound message payload in sxmb_moni.

2. If your payload is invalid, it wont be displayed in moni. So check the msg content in RWB- Message Monitoring.

3. Let me know if you are using condition in the Reciever Determination.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

im not using any conditions for receiver determination. I can't access RWB, forbidden 403, i tried to activate sap/xi/engine but it still didn't work.

this is a big problem. our scenario is srm to mdm. there's no data being passed to mdm. i also checked the ftp and there are no files there. in sxmb_moni in xiprod, the error is unable to find an inbound interface.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I get 'Unable to find an inbound interface'

this happens when the input message structure is different from that configured in the MI....just take the payload from SXMB_MONI and compare it with the message structure i.e. MT / IDOC / etc

Also I assume that your MI is activated...

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

mapping interface? the mapping is xlst. it's very hard to compare

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no need to check for the mapping....

Just take the payload structure from SXMB_MONI.....and then compare it with the MT.....may be hard but if it is solving the error permanently, the effort will be worth

Former Member
0 Kudos

@abhishek i tried to compare the Message type and the payload. they are different but what's weird is that it worked in QAS. it's just in prod that we're having this problem

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> @abhishek i tried to compare the Message type and the payload. they are different but what's weird is that it worked in QAS. it's just in prod that we're having this problem

this means that there was a change after you moved into production and now the end system is using some new structure......so again you need to start from making change in Dev then import it to QUAL...check it there and then move to PROD.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

im sorry, i looked at the wrong MT. its format is the same as with the payload. im desperate for a solution