cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

identity center7.0 AS ABAP intial load error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

I installed Identity center 7.0 SP2 and trying to execute AS ABAP initial load.

i get below error patterns recursively. can you tell me how to solve this problem

Error pattern 1:

Error;"sap-idm";1809;"sap_encryptPassword()$$) got exception - Exception:org.mozilla.javascript.JavaScriptException: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/crypto/SunJCE_b : cannot initialize class because prior initialization attempt failed";"runFunctionsInString($FUNCTION"

Error Pattern 2:
Error;"sap-idm";1809;"modEntry failed modifying entry 'J2EE_ADMIN'. IDStore returned error message: " Referenced value does not exist:Attribute: MXREF_MX_PRIVILEGE" when storing attribute 'MXREF_MX_PRIVILEGE={ValidFrom=2009-05-18!!ValidTo=9999-12-31}<PRIV:ROLE:ABAP200:SAP_J2EE_ADMIN>'";"Exception from Mod operation:ToIDStore"
Error;"sap-idm";1809;"";"Failed storing J2EE_ADMIN"

Can somebody hint me how to solve this issue.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) During the initial load or any other task which creates identities in the identity store, you can

have initial passwords generated for the users. In this case, you have to provide values for

the attributes MX_PASSWORD (which is used to logon to the Identity Center) and optionally

MX_ENCRYPTED_PASSWORD (which is used for a password synchronization workflow).Please check page no 37 of the link for how to do it.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/706065c4-3564-2a10-2382-a52fcbd7...

2) Privilege MXREF_MX_PRIVILEGE is missing and you need to add the entry in the

identity store

Please check page no 36 in the document.

Thank you,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shyam,

thanks for you reply. I referred the document.

1)

In AS ABAP Initial load job , I found WriteABAPUsers job ->destination having Below attributes.

MX_PASSWORD		$FUNCTION.sap_encryptPasswordMD5()$$
  MX_ENCRYPTED_PASSWORD $FUNCTION.sap_encryptPassword()$$

Should i have to change it as below?

MX_PASSWORD		$FUNCTION.sap_encryptPasswordMD5(%temp%)$$
  MX_ENCRYPTED_PASSWORD $FUNCTION.sap_encryptPassword(%temp%)$$

I tried doing this nothing changes in error. Not sure where and what to change for this.

2)

Also I found WriteABAPUsersProfilePrivilegeAssignments ->destination having below attributes.

MXREF_MX_PRIVILEGE 	<PRIV:PROFILE:%$rep.$NAME%:%profileAssignments%>

You want me to change as below

MXREF_MX_PRIVILEGE   {A}<%glb.DEFAULT_PRIVILEGE%>

Please confirm whether my understanding is correct or not. also suggest me restarting dispatcher is enough to get changes into effect?

thanks in advance.

regards