SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement Types U61 and U62

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I would like to know whether the movement types U61 and U62 are available in the system or they have to be created for installation.

Looking forward for the reply at the earliest

regards

sudhakar.p

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar,

Movements types U61 and U62 are SAP Standard. These are used when the Integration of MM with IS-U Device management specially During the device technical Installation using the movement type U61, then the from stock the device stack is reduced and the device status become INST.

Movement type U62 is same as device removal/Reverse/replacement the Device status is changes to ESTT.

Hope this may help you , if you need more on Config level and Business Process level details please let me know....

RAju

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar,

Movements types U61 and U62 are SAP Standard. These are used when the Integration of MM with IS-U Device management specially During the device technical Installation using the movement type U61, then the from stock the device stack is reduced and the device status become INST.

Movement type U62 is same as device removal/Reverse/replacement the Device status is changes to ESTT.

Hope this may help you , if you need more on Config level and Business Process level details please let me know....

RAju

0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Thanks for the quick reply

I have activated the Is Utilities components even then I am unable to get the movement types U61 and U62 can you guide me in whether I have to make any other compoents activation.

regards

sudhakar

0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Regarding the movement types U61 and U62 we have got the solution, as one of the Background Job was cancelled while activating the utility components.

T.code sm37.

Job Name SFW_ACTIVATE_SF0X.

Regards

sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate the Background Job

SFW_ACTIVATE_SF0X