Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the scenario details are:

a customer belongs to group of companies.

there are total 3 customer who belong to same group of companies.

I want to define the total combined credit limit of these customers, so that if sales order of any of these customer's is created, then credit limit should be checked against the combined credit limit.

is there any standard way of doing it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to FD32 put customer and other required

Go to Edit and select 1 option change credit acct

give your other customer and save \

That means it will work in group customer they will use same credit limit

Sageer

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I think there is a way to maintain the combine limit. Define a customer Credit group and assign these 3 customers to that group. Path to define this group is "IMG-FINANCIAL ACCTG-ACCT REC & PAYBLES--Credit Management- Define Group" . Now you can define combined limit to all of them.You have to define a credit group only for these customers. and assign all of them to this group. You have to enter the credit group in FD32 aswell. And give a combined limit and maintain limit only in one customer.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

I have tried as per what you have said.

It doesn't work.

Thanks

Prashant Ranalkar

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Prashant,

I forgot to tell u one thing. In FD32 status tab there is a field called Credit account (Here give the customer to whom you had given the combined limit). This should resolve ur problem.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

To add/Change Credit Account in FD32, Yo go into the satus tab and in the top menu bar --edit- change customer credit account. There you can actually change /assign the other customer to whom you have maintained the credit limit. Hope fully this should work.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Dont know some thing is missing apart from what you have mentioned.

Its just gave me message at the time of changing the credit account, But when i create an order it is not blocking.

Few questions

1) Credit exposure will be updated for the customer to whom the combined credit limit has been given or it will be individually.

2) When I try to trace the open order through Sales value from FD 32, it is showing for the individual customer. ideally this should not be the case when i change the credit account.

Thanks for the use ful information.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

The Credit Limit you have specified in the Credit Account(The Main one) works as combined value for the both/All the customers to which this credit account has been assigned. Any way Credit Block happens ones any one of these customer palces an order over the combined value(Crosses the total value after it reaches the Maximum value). I dont know why ur setting are not working. But thats the provision given by SAP to give the combined credit limit for the group of customers. You check your settings in "OVA8" ,If you have dynamic credit check in place. Kindly please let me know If you need any more Information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla