cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use tcode: CRMV_SSC to hide a tab in CRMD_BUS2000120

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Any thing about how to use tcode: CRMV_SSC to hide a tab in CRMD_BUS2000120 is useful .

Help me please!

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you wanna hide a tab, try finding out the tab group for that application at screen position 3. Then customize the tab group and make the inactive flag set. Hope this helps you..

Regards,

Shailaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailaja,

It is helpful for me. But how can I find out the tab group? And how to customize?

Thank you very much!It is very urgent.

Message was edited by: Gordon Wang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Incase you are using the PCUI, you can find the tab group for any transaction using the following steps.

Run the transaction "CRMC_PCUITOOLS" and then in the following screen navigate to the path: Analysis Tools ->Determine the correct model access. When you execute the above mentioned path, in the following screen you will have to enter the application (which is CRMD_BUS2000120 in your case) and execute the transaction which will open up the PCUI screen with all the details available along with the tab group.

Hope this one helped you finding the tab group!

Jash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jashwanth C

I am not using the PCUI.

I use SAP GUI now .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

In that case you might have to use the transaction 'SHDB' to record the business transaction. This would help you in knowing the screen sequence & values of a transaction.

Jash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Please do not reward point for my previous reply.

Incase you want to do that please do it to this message. The previous message I had mistakenly posted from my unused SDN id.

But still the answer remains the same. Transaction code 'SHDB'. Sorry for the incovenience.

Thanks,

Jash.