cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical specification template for WebDynpro development required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can you please provide any pointer to SAP provided technical specification templates for WebDynpro development.

Thanks and regards,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing old messages, not relevant now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir

Does that mean you got the documents you were looking for?

I too am looking for sample documents and/or templates for Technical Specification for WebDynpro (Java) Application but was not able to find any.

If you have them will you please forward them to me?

If you can share a tech spec done for a real project (or even a sample one) along with any such documents, I'd much appreciate it as I'm new to the technology. I still have to find my way around these..... 🐵

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Welcome to the Jungle then

Well we had to work on a Java based template so... this was not required any more.

Cheers,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh!.... ok. Thanks for letting me know....

But I still need to find a sample spec to build on.....

Can anyone out there help me with this????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

I am currently looking for a JAVA Based Template, could you supply me with the one you found please?

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo Sudhir,

I assume you request for a corresponding Word-template? Such a template does currently not exist, as far as I know, but I totally understand that it is needed. I take your requirement as a motive to have a closer look at what's currently existing and what should be done to close this gap.

Regards, Bertram

P.S.: Within the next major SAP NetWeaver release the Web Dynpro Tools will provide some fields to add comments and tooltips to certain Web Dynpro entities. But I think that's not what you are asking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

Well i was seeking a template which will cover different areas which should be documented in any webdynpro development. As of now we follow some naming convention and we do required mapping and coding, for maintenance purpose we need to keep a track of different components and detail of their mapping and function.

I think this should be added to solution manager, where we can directly use it for development purposes.

Thanks and regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any of you share technical specification doc used for your projects,

Thanks and regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

in Web Dynpro ABAP for NW2007 templates for technical documentation for Web Dynpro components as well as the different controllers will be provided in SE80. The key blocks will probably look something like this:

Components/Component Interfaces:

Functionality

Relations

Hints

Further Sources Of Inf

Controller (Component-/ Custom-/ View-/Window-Controller):

Functionality

Context

Attributes

Events

Methods

Inbound-Plugs

Outbound-Plugs

Hints

Regards, Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply. This was really very helpful.

But for WebDynpro for JAVA, if there is something already available??

Regards,

Sudhir