cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change IDoc status from 52 to 53 with the same IDoc number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any standard SAP program available which help me to change IDoc status from 52 to 53 without changing the IDoc number ?

Your early reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you.

Cheers,

Khukoo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khukoo,

Currently your idoc is in status 52.right?

Means it is not completely posted i.e. it has errors.First we have to find why these errors are coming?

After getting the problem source we have to rectify it and reprocess it by using the T.Code "BD87" or the standard program name is "RBDMON00".

Goto SE38 and key in this program name and then execute.

So that if it is correct in all respects then the status will be changed to 53 without changing the IDoc number.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Let me give you a clear picture about IDoc status 52. When IDoc posted with an warning message the status shows as 52. Which implies the IDoc done its work successfully but with an warning message.

When I am trying with BD87, system throw an error message u2018The operation cannot be carried out with this node typeu2019.

Program u2018RBDMON00u2019 also throws the same error message mentioned above.

In SE38 report "RC1_IDOC_SET_STATUS" doesnu2019t exist. I am working with 4.6C.

So could you please suggest any other way I can reach my goal ?

Regards,

khukoo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a report to change the status "RC1_IDOC_SET_STATUS" which enables you to change the status of the IDoc. Go to se 38 and execute it. Please note that IDoc number and the message type are mandatory.

Regards

Ram Pedarla