cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCM Or Oracle HCM Module - Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I always wanted to ask the expert before I take a jump on my career, can any one please help me. To give you a little back ground on my profile, before I ask the Golden Question. I am currently not working and have a solid 3 + Years of Exp in Recruitment and post recruitment.

Which is the best certification SAP HCM or Oracle HCM Module?

Can any one answer the above question with lot of data keeping the current MARKET Condition?

I have been asking lot of people on this subject, most of them are not able to give me the proper information. Awaiting your expert advice.

Warm Regards,

Zulfikarlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go for SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if we can see the market,

sap is taking 79 percent

so better to go to sap

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go for Oracle. (Less competition for those of us already in SAP)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear as both are the erp product but SAP HCM has huge reponce and good future opportunities. if wiil compare both as a ERP product then In SAP no limitation but in oracle there are certaine limitation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go for SAP HCM. Eventhough Oracle is taking over many companies, SAP still prevails.

My suggestion is that, first you try to get a job in your domain. It's better if you join a company who practices SAP. So that, you can have first hand experience on the SAP HCM/HR.

Then try doing the Certification.

You would have taken certification, if you were a fresher. As such you have 3+ years exp.

Generally for any job opportunity, employer will look for the candidate who is currently working if he is not a fresher.

While you working you can get certification with eLearning. Now so many institutions are offering this. Also, the fees is 50% less.

All the best.

Madhava

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go with SAP Certification.

Forget about the cost of the money.

Your future prospects are bright.

SAP is far superior technologically when compared to Oracle.

All the best

Regards,

Ravi

former_member75029
Contributor
0 Kudos

Its not true that it is difficult to get SAP experience rather it is easy.

1) Actually Oracle is more of development and require more development to make it up and running but SAP HR even not a single development required to make it wokring for organization.

2) SAP is having more market share all time with respect to oracle if you compare whole world. may be some region oracle is a head but all over SAP.

3) Jobs are more highly paid and are more than oracle check the internet for this.

Afrasyab

former_member75029
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just sent you one document.

Afrasyab

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

to be frank

go to sap hcm

former_member75029
Contributor
0 Kudos

Give me your email i will send you comparison between SAP and Oracle.Then you decide.

Afrasyab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can Some one answer please. You will help solve a puzzle, thanks for your file. But it dint solve my problem, i want to know which certification is best for now and for future, i want actual market data comparison. Experts awaiting your valuable reply.

Warm Regards,

Zulfikarlos

Edited by: faizal.liba on Jun 3, 2009 10:11 AM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oracle

is quite less expensive than SAP

But compare to Advantage SAP is the best as it is strong than Oracle HCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know the cost of both the certification, but i wanted to know which one is the future.. I have been seeing Oracle taking over some huge companies. its expanding its market share when it comes to ERP market. Please let me know cause as of now i have been hearing from SAP experts from my close friends that its very very very hard to get a SAP implementation exprience.

Please Advice.

Warm Regards,

Zulfikarlos

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is mixed response

More that Oracle , SAP has more market

and gaining Experience means getting knowlege right start a career in a small company go ahead

in Every Feild the same thing exists either it is SAP Oracle or JAVA or DOT NET

Go Ahead all the best