0 Kudos

hi guys

i want to know the details about the following

In Lo data extraction,the flow is like this

1.RSA3 for extraction

2.from RSA3 to RSA7

3.RSA7 to BWi.e PSA

4.From PSA to Cube.

If this is correct,when we face data load falilures,we have to check RSA3,RSA7,PSA,CUBE.

My question is what are the possible reasons for the failures in these places and what are corrective actions we can do.

i.e. whts the problem if data does not come to RSA3 and what actions we can do.

whts the problem if it comes to RSA3 but doesnt come to RSA7. simillarly...

i will be very much thankful to you if you could give me a detailed explanation.

If there is any related documents or blogs available pls let me know.(i already have Siegfried Szameitat blog but i think is not sufficient enough).

bye

viru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Viru,

Check the data in psa. if the data has correctly reached till psa, that means the problem is in the extraction cycle past the psa i.e in BW.

you need to check the transfer rules and update rules.

if the data does not reach the psa, check in rsa3.

if rsa3 doesnot have data, you need to check if the base tables in R/3 have data for the selections specified.

if the init load is blank, you need to check the set up tables if you have already filled the set up. if not they need to be filled.

if the delta loads are zero records, check the delta queue as it's possible taht there is no delta for a particular day. so if the delta queue is blank, the delta loads will be with zero records.

also you need to check if the v3 or the delta loads are already scheduled in R/3 if the delta queue is blank consistently.

Hope these help....

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Viru,

related blogs:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/12/16/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-one-v3-update-the-145serializer146

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/12/23/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-two-v3-update-when-some-problems-can-occur

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/19/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-three-the-new-update-methods

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/02/14/logistic-cockpit--when-you-need-more--first-option-enhance-it

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/04/19/logistic-cockpit-a-new-deal-overshadowed-by-the-old-fashioned-lis

Also go through this link for step by step procedure

http://www.sap-img.com/business/lo-cockpit-step-by-step.htm

hope it helps..

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone

thanks for your kind reply

the weblogs by robotto does give more info about the working of LO extraction.

But my question is about the common problems in each of these steps and possible actions to rectify those errors.

if you could refer or explain about those data load problems in each and every step,it will be very much helpful for me.

viru

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi viru,

Its not correct. Go through this link. It is very helpful.

Assign points if it helps.

Regards,

BW IGA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go through the follwing weblogs

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/12/16/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-one-v3-update-the-145serializer146

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/12/23/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-two-v3-update-when-some-problems-can-occur

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/19/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-three-the-new-update-methods

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/02/14/logistic-cockpit--when-you-need-more--first-option-enhance-it

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/04/19/logistic-cockpit-a-new-deal-overshadowed-by-the-old-fashioned-lis

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f83be790-0201-0010-4fb0-98b...

Also Refer this link:

http://www.sap-img.com/business/lo-cockpit-step-by-step.htm