Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS (mobile) login without popup

rob_smeets2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have implemented ITSmobile, and it works fine except for one detail: the login procedure.

When I create my ICF service as described in SAP Help (CL_MOBILE_SYSTEM_LOGIN as login class), I always have to login twice to my service (first on the webpage, then I receive a popup, and I have to login again, and then I can enter my ITS Mobile transaction).

I've toyed with the 'L (alternative)' procedure on the Logon Data tab, and the only way I don't get the popup seems to be when I set 'Fields Authentication' as the only authentication procedure. (together with 'X - do not switch') under system login. However, if I do this, I get the message that System Login is not possible because some entries are missing in the alternative procedure.

I can't find the necessary information about ITS login procedures and it bothers me that I can't seem to get this right.

So if anyone can share with me how they have setup ITS Mobile login, or knows anything about the different options, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Rob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rob,

You should check the sample ITS Mobile services for an example. A good one to look at is: /default_host/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/test/mobile/itsmobile01.

It sounds like you are doing it correctly though, "Fields Authentication" only, but be sure to check the Error Pages tab > Logon Errors tab > Configuration button also.

Edgar

rob_smeets2
Participant
0 Kudos

Edgar,

Thanks, but that's what I did.

However, I'd like to know more about the different options and why all other options use a popup. The main concern about the option I've chosen now (fields authentication) is that it gives a warning message (even though you can log on fine), and that looks quite unprofessional (you also can't disable it, apparently).

Answers (0)