Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit is not happening at delivery level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have one scenario

We have automatic credit mgmt control check and put the warning and blocked checks at order level and delivery level if customer exceeds credit limit

I given credit limit 100 for x customer in fd32..

I created a one sales order with value of 80.with out warning message

and again second sales order created with value of 30 with warning and order blocked from further processing.

If try to create a delivery for sales order ( 80 value) getting warning message and delivery blocked.

But am not getting any credit check while creating the delivery after releasing the order( 30 value) through vkm4 since customer is exceeded credit limit.

Is this standard sap function once we released sales order and it won't chk at delivery level.

Please revert back on this issue

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Pls follow the path to set the credit check at the delivery level.

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Credit Management/Risk Management>Credit management-->Assign Sales documents and delivery documents.

In this select "Credit limit check for delivery types".

Select your delivery type and Assign Del.Credit group as 02 and GI credit group as 02.

Next goto SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Credit Management/Risk Management>Credit management-->Define automatic credit control.

Select your appropriate entry with CG as 02.

Here set the block and tick open deliveries.

Save.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat

in standard automatic credit management you can have the credit check at only one of the level i.e. either sales order ,delivery or goods issue level.sometimes ago also i had the same requirement as i wanted at dual level , one at sales order level and the other at delivery level.and once it is released it will not block in the delivery.

This is not possible in standard SAP credit management so we incorporated a user exit to achive this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please let me know which user exit you incorporated to acheve this.

Regards

Venkat

Edited by: venkat s on Jun 8, 2009 9:38 AM