cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email Service report to Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to send a PDF Service report document to the customer. Email is mentioned into the customer master record.

PDF Service report document is sitting into Archive server which is placed by third party tool.

Can you please let me know the necessary steps to develop this scenario?

Regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin,

First of all, you need to create a spool request (click on the print option when the report gives a output, remove the tick from "print immediately" option.....alternatively you can also ask your abaper to create a new option as "Create PDF"...now take the spool number by using T.Code: SP01

now go to T.code: SE38/SA38...enter program RSTXPDFT4..and execute/F8...enter that spool number..system will ask you the destination..you can save the file on your local PC by your own nomenclature (inbuilt written in the program) .

You can explain this process to your ABAPer, he will be able to write the relevant program

Customer email address table is ADR6, just cross check on this one.

I hope the information if of help to you

Regards,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

Thanks for your reply.... and I apologies for the delay in response.

Your provided resolution is not satisfied my requirement as document id not generating from SAP.

Third party is putting the document (Report) into Archive server; I need to email that document to customer from SAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin