cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignment fillup-delivery not able to pick goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

created consignment fillup.but in delivery i cannot able to do picking because the cell is in gray colour,i checked the schedule line category E1,item relv for delivery is been marked.

i there any other setting i have left out.

pls help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess u have to pick item through transfer order as i feel u have warehouse management applicable. Create transfer order by LT03 and confirm it by LT12 and do the picking.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja singh,

thanks for your reply,i tried to create in LT03 but i am getting error" No items that are to be picked were found".no warehouse management here.

any other suggessions.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i have doubt ,in consignment fill up,is 
     that picking is applicable

Yes certainly picking is applicable in consignment fillup process where the item category would be KBN.

in 0VLP item categories KBN "item rel 
     for picking" is marked yes

I doubt that at the time of creating the sale order, it was not ticked which was then ticked. Create a new fillup order and post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipathi,

thanks for the reply,

still i am getting the same error, i cannot able to pick,still it is in gray colour, i have checked the schedule line category E1,item categories for delivery KBN,both the "item rel.for delivery" is marked yes.

do have to maintain item categories"item relv. for dely" in vov7.if yes what should be given in item type?

waiting for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

delivery item cat should be relevant for picking and if after this also the system greys out the field, then check whether there is any transaction variant assigned to vl01n.

pl update.

rgs,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have doubt ,in consignment fill up,is that picking is applicable,because we are just moving the stock from our place to customer place,but the ownership will be with me right?

pls correct if i am wrong

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Senya,

Picking is applicable. Picking means to Pick the goods, from Storage location to ur shiping point.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please tick mark 0VLP - delivery item category - relavent for picking then it will allow you to pick the item.

regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the assignment of " Warehouse number to Plant + Storage location".

(IMG > Enterprise structure > assignment > Logistic execution ).

Ensure that, you have activated the Lean WM for your Warehouse number.

(IMG > Logistic execution > Shipping > Picking > Lean WM > Define control parameter and no. range).

Delivery Item category must be relevant Picking.

Perform picking through a transfer order (LT03).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sankar,

thanks for your reply,

in 0VLP item categories KBN "item rel for picking" is marked yes.

any other suggession