Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform 2nd page controls

former_member198441
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can any one help me in finding the solution to control the 2nd page windows?

like,

my form consists of only one page and in the main window,am printing the data from a table to the main window.in the footer window am having a text elemnt to print signature text.

but if the data is more and when extended to 2nd page ,the footer giving problem.

the footer is not being printed in the extended page.

any solution?

regards,

PP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai PP,

Just double click on PAGE1, On the next page drop down give next page as PAGE1 itself.

Then navigate to MAIN window->loop->table->footer. double click on footer, In the "output option" tab just uncheck the check box "at Page break".

Now the signature will trigger in the next page.

In case the above steps does't work then just create a replica of page 1.

Make the above changes and change the next page option of first PAGE1 to PAGE2 .

Hope this pulls you out of your issue.

Cheers,

Suvendu

former_member198441
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Suvendu,

Actually, am having 2 comp codes,and eaching having different footers.

i created 2 secon windows after main win ,footer1 for comp1 and footer2 for comp2 with respective texts in thr text elemnts and kept comp code condition for the footer windows .

here the problem is, when i execute using the form for comp1, its showing footer1 in first page and footer2 in the second page irrespective of its condition.

regards,

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a Condition for window. and also put a condition 'Only After End Of Main Window'.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member198441
Participant
0 Kudos

create a replica of page 1.

change the next page option of first PAGE1 to PAGE2 and next page option of second PAGE2 to PAGE2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's better to create a another window and put text element there for your footer and in condition tab of that window put condition as end of main window.so footer text will print whenever your main window records ends.

Thanks

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the output option for the Footer window as 'Only After End of Main Window'.

This will work.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is better to create another row in table node at last(after displaying line items). At there provide the footer. Then it automatically display footer after line items at any time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a second page (Page2) and in the general attributes of Page1 give next page as Page2 and for page2 give as Page2 only .

Page2 should be a complete Replica of Page1 and then check it.

Hope this will help you,

Regards,

Venkat.