cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check box display as tick mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement to display the checked option in the check box as tick mark. I can able to show it as the 'X' mark. I searched in the ADLC, i didnot found any clue. Can anyone suggest me whether is this possible to make it.

Thanks

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogeshwaran,

If you are you are using Adobe LiveCycle Designer 7.1 version or lower you cannot see have the option of making the CheckBox with different check styles. I think from Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.0 you can find this option, i.e when you insert the CheckBox to the Layout Designer and if you goto the Object Pallette there you have one dropdown box "CheckStyle" in that you have options like "TickMark", "Circle", etc. I am using the Adobe LiveCycle Designer version 8.0 so I have this option try to upgrade you Adobe LiveCycle Designer to 8.0 or higher.

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Define a variable in form interface and populate value according to ur conditions.

Bind this context element to a element in the form layout type check box.

But make sure that the values you are populating into variable for on/off is same as binding values on/off for checkbox element in layout.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Thanks for your reply.

I could able to bring the checkbox in the interactive form. There is no problem in that.

I need to display the checked option as tick mark.

Thanks

Yogesh