cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having problem in document distribution..

once distributing the document using start distribution and entering reciepient name, I am getting following msg "Initial order 21 has been successfully created" but when I check in inbox no msg are appeared..

Kindly suggest for any configuration needed..

Thank You,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Manoj

same error i faced long back but i solved.

Goto SPROu2192 SAP Netweaver u2192 Application srever u2192 Basis services u2192 archivelink u2192 Basic customizing u2192Workflow Scenarios-->Automatic Basic Customizing for workflow

you will find automatic workflow settings, please check all acive.

Find your client has active? EX 'ECC' 'EC3' client name has to be activated meance should be green.

If not u have option to creat new, end activat it. then your workflow will trigers inbox.

Benakaraj es

Edited by: benaka rajes on Jun 3, 2009 7:01 AM

Edited by: benaka rajes on Jun 3, 2009 7:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benaka,

in spro,

SAP NetWeaver>Application Server>Basis Services>ArchiveLink>Basic Customizing>i am unable to find Workflow Scenarios>Automatic Basic Customizing for workflow

could you please check for this..

Thank You,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Manoj

please check

Activities

Activate/deactivate the flag for the following areas:

Create event ASSIGNED

If you set the flag, the event ASSIGNED is generated when the document and the business object are linked. You can use this event to link a subsequent workflow, which is started by the event ASSIGNED, to the ArchiveLink workflow

For performance reasons, it is possible to deactivate this function.

Permit multiple assignment

If you set this flag, a document that is already stored can be reassigned to a business object. After successfully storing a document and creating a work item, a user has the option to create a further work item for the same document. To do this, the button Assign appears in the dialog box when storing.

Exact command i forotten, right now i don;t have authorization to check, please check all possible wokflow senarios, you will find one system setting option 'there u have to entre your client id, activate it.

benakaraja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I am unable to locate the right path to execute the things which you mentioned below..

kindly check for the path..

Thank You,

Manoj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Solved by Activating,

- Maintain Runtime Environment

- Classify Tasks as General

in t-code SWU3 with the help of basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

This can be due to several reasons..

Please check in cvi9, give the inital order number and see what the log says..

Ckeck the following settings also if there is any error in distribution log

1) Activate Event Linkages in SPRO-CA-DMS-Doc Distribution-SAP Business Workflow

2) Use t-code swu3 and activate "Configure RFC Destination". You need BASIS Authorization for this

3) Check in su01, Other communication, RML settings of the user. Please check the System name and client are correctly mapped in it.

4) Check whether workflows WS20000137 and WS20000104 are activated

Hope this helps

Regards

Aby