cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

newproduct sales report

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client wants the report sales from new products to total sales is there any standard report available in SAP

or plz provide me Data available Tables for this plz provide then i can take data i can prepare report based on that

Many Thanks

MvNr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no standard report available for this to the best of my knowledge. However, in normal circumstances, for new product development sales, you would be having different sale order / billing type than the normal sales process. So you can track the sales of new product and normal sales based on your document type.

Meanwhile, to differentiate a material as a new product or regular product, have you differentiated in material master or in any place in SAP ?? If so, based on that also, you can develop a report based on this also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK thanks both of them

if i can maintain how can i get data plz help i am fi guy need to work onthat pl z

Many thanks

MvNr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We also had the same requirement what we did was

we had created a new sales document type and billing type as ZNBS and we had also developed a sales register where the option was billing type in the selection screen

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on material number u can have sales report. Please use t-code : SAP1 from Easy access screen and u can see all the standard reports.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks fo rquik reply

i am unable to find out

plz

Thanks

MvNr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with T-Code MC+Q, its material sales analysis report. Remember this will execute only if u have infostructure set,

Thanks,

Raja