cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control of Inspection Lot Creation (Lot Summary) in Material Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like to set the "Control of Inspection Lot Creation" to '1' An inspection lot for each material document and material"

But according to Help (F1), the lot summary is not supported ship the stock to unrestricted-use for skip lot.

<If you have made settings for the lot summary, no ship to stock takes place for skip lot. That is to say, the stock type is not immediately changed from "in quality check" to "unrestricted-use".>

Any idea to solve this problem?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Wong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wong

The backgroud sheduling for autoUD can be done for every 5 mins or any time decided by you.

Regards

gajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wong

If both a skip lot and an automatic usage decision occur, the system performs a ship to stock without posting the material into the quality inspection stock. The ship to stock does not take place during inspection lot summary.

It seems the '1' An inspection lot for each material document and material" is creating an inspection lot summary by which it is preventing the ship stock movements. I have tested with this and found that this works only for each material document only

The solution could be run a program in the backgroud setting the automatic UD so that the skip lots are cleared at the earliest. you can do this with the help of QA17, QA16

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Yes, you are right. The ship stock only take place for "each material doc only".

How often we should schedule the auto UD program? I afraid finally users have to manually UD to release the stock as cannot wait for schedule job running.

Thanks.

Regards,

Wong

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wong

have u ticked Automatic UD . This will work if that is ticked. please check and revert back

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

The Automatic UD is tick.

Regards,

Wong

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wong

What is the difficulty you are actualy facing while using '1' An inspection lot for each material document and material".

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

My difficulty is when GR, all stocks will move to quality inspection stock even it is skip lot.

<If you have made settings for the lot summary, no ship to stock takes place for skip lot. That is to say, the stock type is not immediately changed from "in quality check" to "unrestricted-use".>

Thanks.

Regards,

Wong