Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update the overview screen contents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have one program, first screen is overview, second screen is the detail, now I want to update the contents of the overview screen, I think it should be in PBO, but I don't know how to do?

could you pls help?

thanks a lot1

elly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Elly,

You need to have corresponding variables declared in the program for each of the screen fields. Update the fields in the PBO and the screen fields will be updated.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Elly,

You need to have corresponding variables declared in the program for each of the screen fields. Update the fields in the PBO and the screen fields will be updated.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Ravi

thanks for your quickly reply, as the overview screen already have some records, only need to update some columns, I assume it should be done in the user-defined PBO modules, do you have any detail suggestions for this?

thanks a lot!

elly

0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a quick look at a simple program DEMO_DYNPRO_INPUT_OUTPUT, that should help you.

Also, there are quite a few examples of dialog program if you can just put in DEMODYNPRO in SE38.

Regards,

Ravi