cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master Changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do we have any standard table to track the changes or to download change logs for the changes made in the customer master. I suppose CDPOS and CDHDR are to track document changes. Please correct if I am wrong.

Regards

Srikkanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can track all the changes in CDHDR and CDPOS tables as suggested by Raja.

The changes can also be identified by the T.Code XD03 also.

Goto XD03 T.Code and enter your customer number and company code and sales area also.

Click on Environment in the menu bar.

If you click on field changes,you will get all the changes to the fields.If you select any field and click on display then you are going to find the old value and new value.

If you click on All changes then yoou will find all changes.

If you want multiple display then click on Environment on the same screen of customer changes:Overview.

Select multiple display.

Enter your customer number,Company code and Sales area and press F8.

You will find a list of changes in the form of a report.If you want you can download to a local file also.If you want mail that option is also there.Hope this satifies your requirement.

Regards,

Krishna.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can also track via AUT10

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks...Can you pls tell me how to use AUT10.

Regards

Srikkanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikkanth,

go to T Code AUT10 enter start date and end date ..........in field changed by u can enter user id or keep it blank........in field transaction code u have to enter t code...

same customer master changes u can find out from t code XD04.....

Go to T code XD04 click on environment and multiple displays...............

here u can maintain the range of customer master and get the changes reports.

Thanks & Regards,

Ratish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

As per me in CDHDR and CDPOS you can also see customer master changes. You have to use DEBI parameter as Object Class.

But another way is to Try with t-Code SARP, you have to give FIAR in report tree and execute, then in the document choose master data, here u can see all the changes along with the new values...

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Raja