cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to opened the Query in WEB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

Now the <b>IGS</b> has ready, I can click the query in favority when login on bw by GUID. But I can not find the fuction to open the query in WEB. Is there other thing I didn't do? Hope someone can give me some advice.

Regards&Thanks!

zagory

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Majeed:

How to add hoc query designer embedded in ur web template? can you give me helps?

Regards&Thanks!

zagory

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zagory,

Have you ever tried the 0ANALYZER template?

http://123.abc.com:1080/sap/bw/BEx?sap-language=EN&bsplanguage=EN&CMD=LDOC&TEMPLATE_ID=0ANALYZER

It has the options to open Query and open Views directly.

Hope this helps...

majeed_mohammedabdul
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi zagory,

If u r using the standard 0QUERY_TEMPLATE then u shd see that.

If u are having a custom template , open that templte in WAD and add the web item Ad hoc query designer.

that shd be fine.

Cheers

Majeed

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Gupta:

Thanks for u r advice. It's Full point answer.

Regards&Thanks!

zagory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Majeed:

I setting the 0QUERY_TEMPLATE in Web template.I can open the query by administrator authorization, but the end-user can not open query in Web. The short jump said: system can not found the Web API dialog. How to activate this server? Can you give me further help?

zagory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Majeed:

I use the standard 0QUERY_TEMPLATE enough. Can we use it and have <b>no</b> portal?

Thanks advanced!

zagory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Gupta:

Now we don't have Portal.Can we use the 0ANALYZER template? Thanks advanced!

zagory

majeed_mohammedabdul
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi zagory,

Yeah u can use it even if u dont have portal , that is independent of the Portals stuff.

Cheers

Majeed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Sharma:

Thanks for ur message on time!

Pls see my second message. I want to open the Query in web as that steps.

Regards&Thanks!

zagory

majeed_mohammedabdul
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI zagory,

For opening the query in the web u need to have Ad hoc query designer embedded in ur web template .

Thats the only way u can open the query and even that will not allow u to do all u can do in the BEx query designer.

open ur web template and see whether u have ad hoc query designer in ur tempalte.

Cheers

Majeed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Sharma:

How to open the query and display the data in WEB. I want to know this. Pls give me the further help.

Regards&Thanks!

zagory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>How to open the query and display the data in WEB.</i>

Open the query in Query designer and select the option "Display query on web" (second option) .

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>I can click the query in favority when login on bw by GUID. But I can not find the fuction to open the query in WEB</i>

I think, you are opening the web templates assigned to your Role. When you open the Web templates like this , you can see the resule of WEb template only. then you can not open the Query designer from here.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,A.H.P:

I want to come sure this fuction as follow steps:

1. Open IE and choose the

bw.××.com

(I can see the business explorer in WEB,this step is ready)
2. Open the

BW query

,display the data of query in web (How to operate this step I don't know,or maybe some fuction I do not set.)

Hope this clear!

Regards&Thanks!

zagory

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Zagory,

not sure understand your question correctly...

you can open the query with bex analyzer,

with display/change the query, and there is button 'display query on the web' (after V and X button).

or you can create a web template and add web item 'table' or 'chart' and choose the query as data provider.

for web template that exist in favorite, when you click from sapgui after login, it will be executed on browser.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1a/456a3badc1b315e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

hope this helps.