cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with CKF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am trying to create a calculated key figure, but when i get to the edit formula screen i do not see the key figures that i dragged into the column section in the operands column.

In the Operands column all i see is:"ZVAR1", "Z1","ztest2", and "Top N Parameter". Is there any reason why the key figures i selected are no in the Operands column?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

majeed_mohammedabdul
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Dont u see any KF's .The one's which u see are the formula variables.

did u try u collapse the Formula variable tree and see.

Cheers

Majeed

Former Member
0 Kudos

The key figures i dragged into the column section are not in the Operands section at all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

Try to expand the Structure Elements!! the + sign has to be clicked for the structure element.

It's possible that you missed out on this!!

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

majeed_mohammedabdul
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am sorry If I misunderstood but wht to u mean by

" the key figures I dragged into the column section are not in the operands section"

Because the KF's u see there are the KF's from the cube and the CKF's previously created ( if any were created ).

Regards

Majeed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Majeed,

what do you mean by the CKF previously created, and how do i do this in the cube? [If thats what you mean]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a new CKF and see whether you find the KF or not. If it behaves the same let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do i create a new CKF?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In the left window of the query designer, in the keyfigure section you can right click and create a new CKF/RKF from the context menu and drag the key figure you want in RKF and write formula using that in CKF.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sem40bw/helpdata/en/e3/e60138fede083de10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sem40bw/helpdata/en/e3/e60138fede083de10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Message was edited by: AVR - IGA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I basically dragged two key figures into the column section and attempted to create the CKF, but the two key figures do not show up under operands. Am i missing a step?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Let me know what you want to do in the CKF. Are you trying to write a formula or just simply put 2 key figures?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a column in the query results that adds the two key figures together, but they are not showing up under operands.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

After you have put the 2 basic KF in the query definiton, please try to save and execute this. Can you see the 2 KF columns in your report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Now try to do as I say.

First create a RKF in which you can drag a key figure.

Create another RKF in which you can drag another key figure.

In the CKF, you can add those 2 RKF's and use it in the query.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what are ZVAR1,Z1,ZTEST2....etc??