Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating a test track

former_member193399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello..

I would like to create track with one single index.jsp file which outputs "Hello World" in NWDI using NWDS. I want to go through the process of setting up a TRACK and run thru all the runtime systems to better understand the configuration involved. I am not a java developer but familiar with the development process and NWDS.

In otherwords I am looking for a SCA which I can use it to create the track which contains one single jsp file. Any help?

Thanks,

RT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_mahajan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Track creation and your jsp/component creation is different aspects of this.

jsp/component development is different and is more of webdynpro work.

Track creation is solely related to NWDI, should not mix them up.

Do you need guide to setup NWDI Track and SCA or do you need guide to write a component in your SCA ?

Regards,

Nitin

former_member193399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I am trying to create a simple "Hello World" application . Nothing big. So I am assuming this would be a simple .jsp file. So not sure what SCA's i need to use.

I have created tracks for CRM B2B application. But that involves lots of SCA's and pre packaged by SAP and development guide helped to me to select the appropriate SCA's. But what i am doing now to create a hello world app to test some features in NWDI like track connection, jspm integration etc.

Thx.

RT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create track manually.

Go to http://hostname:port/devinf then go CMS then select the Track Data and add the track details and other details and add the software component and save

Regards

J Nair