Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load class for JSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I'm try to import Roles From SAP ECC system

on the Entitlement Systems->Role Import i'm getting error message "Unable to load class for JSP"

please advice

regards,

Amir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you deployed the SAP Java Connector and the SAP authentication ?

Install Part #1

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2008/09/17/businessobjects-and-sap--installation-and-configuration-part-1-of-4

Install Part #2

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2008/09/17/businessobjects-and-sap--installation-and-configuration-part-2-of-4

Install Part #3

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2008/09/17/businessobjects-and-sap--installation-and-configuration-part-3-of-4

Install Part #4

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2008/09/17/businessobjects-and-sap--installation-and-configuration-part-4-of-4

SAP Authentication

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2008/09/19/businessobjects-and-sap--configure-sap-authentication

ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES

I Allready Solved the problem

Thanks,

amir

krkasani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amir,

I am doing BI and Bo integration, when am at step > import roles I am getting error msg: Unable to load class for JSP.

How did you resolve this issue? Please let me know

When I was try to import a roles > initially I had error msg: com/sap/mw/jco/JCO$Function, when I google I got a solution that I need to add sapjco.jar file path to tomcat configuration\java\class path

After the above entry now I am getting Unable to load class for JSP

Thanks,

Kotesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey have you added the path of the file in tomcat Envirement Variable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amir,

Can you please tell me how did you solve this error..

"Unable to load class for JSP"

i installed as per the document but couldn't find the sapjco.jar file..

i downloaded jco but it doesn't contain sapjco.jar file..it has only dll's.. ( sapjcorfc.dll )

Answers (0)