Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab Strip UI element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to webdynpro.

Can anyone explain me how to use tabstrip UI element?

I need to have three tabs say A,B and C. When I select A I need to have one view, for B I need to have some other view and for c some other view.

Regards

MQ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope this helps

Srinivas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find the below document url (PDF) related to tutorial where it has mentioned the usage of Tabstrip UI element.It will help you .

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0e617bc3-0401-0010-2c82-81f82e73...

Thanks

Susmita

srinivas_sistu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at the below link. A Tab Strip is nothing special. If you know how to add UI elements in a simple view i.e to a root UI container, same way we do for tab strip also.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/9f/656442a1c4de54e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

SrinivaS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one TabStrip ui element.

To this TabStrip UI element you can add any number of tabs. (Right click on TabStrip UI element in outline and add tab).

Every tab in the TabStrip "Tab_content(Transparent Container)" there.

In this you can add any of the other UI elements.

In "selectedTab" property of the TabStrip UI element you can give the Id of the one of the tabs. So that by default that tab will be selected. You can bind one context attribute to this property and you can control this in the code during the runtime.

TabStrip will have the onSelect action. Here you can bind one action. Here in the action you can write the code you want to execute whenever the tab is selected.

How to embed different Other views in different tabs.

For this purpose you need to create one ViewContainerUI element under every Tab_content. In Navigation modeler you can embed the views in thse ViewContainerUI elements. So the corresponding views will be displayed in those tabs.

Regards,

Charan