cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sampling schemas and Procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello guys,

I am trying to understand the following things with an simple example.

what option to use for quantitative (variables ) in sampling schema..I tried using variable by s-method but it is asking for a K-factor which I have no idea about it.

And in sampling schema...if i use fixed sample it ask for a valuation mode and control chart type..

Pls explain the valuation mode and control chart with combination of sampling type..no idea wht to use on what situtation.

As I need this info asap..pls help

Regards,

Akash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what option to use for quantitative (variables ) in sampling schema..I tried using variable by s-method but it is asking for a K-factor which I have no idea about it.

In sampling scheme select Variable for Quantitative then .........

If you select only Seviarity ,then It will not ask for K factor.

Means that the sampling scheme is used for variable inspections.

The sampling instructions are related to the sample size and k factor.

In simple terms when you are using S method -

>K factor(say 0.1 you enter ) means out of sample size you have selectd .>0.1 % rejected then you will reject the lot.

And in sampling schema...if i use fixed sample it ask for a valuation mode and control chart type..

This happens in Sampling procedure....

Yes if you are using Fixed sample then Control chart is mandetory.You can keep it blank also for manual Valuation.

These control chart are Depend upon Variable or attribute type of CHar you have,

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sujit,

I just wanted to set the sampling schemas and procedures for quantitative.I am not clear what exactly I have to do to achieve that .I do not want to use K-factor as well.

Can you pls explain step by step ?

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Aakash

Remember one thing whenever you are using a sampling scheme with Variable Valuation parameter,

You have to enter a K Factor .Also remember K factor can not be zero.

take following example.

If you go to sampling scheme 111

then you will find that K factor is lowest in AQL level 10 for seviarities 2,4 & 6

they are

K value ->0.34 for seviarity 2

K value ->0.556 for seviarity 4

K value ->0.7650 for seviarity 6

So i will sugget enter the value of K factor depending upon your sample size.

This will ensure the is the acceptance factor ie lot will be accepted even if you found defects mensioned in k value.

Regards

Sujit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prakash

please go thru the following link. Then let me know if you have doubts

1) Link: [Valuation mode|]

2) Link: [Sampling|]

3)Link: [Sampling2|]

4) Link: [K factor|]

5) Link: [sampling detials|help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/QMPTBD/QMPTBD.pdf]

Regards

Gajesh