cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tx SMICM - J2EE Server operational =FALSE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I look at the J2EE Engine status in Tx SMICM it is showing it as J2EE server not operational i.e J2EE Server operational=FALSE. The J2EE Engine is actually started at the operating system as I can see the Jcontrol (one) and Jlaunch (three process) started in the task manager of the operating system.

Also, I checked in the dev_dispathcer, dev_jcontrol etc log file. As per these log files J2EE engine is started.

The profile parameter rdisp/j2ee_start is set to TRUE.

Any ideas why Tx SMICM is showing it as J2EE is not operational.

I also checked SAPJSF user which is not locked.

Any ideas on this would be appreciated.

This is a new XI installation.

Regards

Chandu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to rz10, and import the profiles and ensure you have all parameters as per note 741289. make the changes, save and activate the profile and then restart the server.

Cheers,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandu,

You can check if you have all profile parameters set according to note 741289. May be the configuration of the J2EE Engine is not complete.

The other possible reason for this issue might be the startup mode of the r3startup service on the dispatcher node. Check with the configtool if the startup mode of the r3startup service is set to always. If it is not, you need to change it to always, save the changes and restart the instance.

I hope this will help.

Best Regards

Vyara