cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Browse/Capture - URL iView - EP 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I couldnt able to Capture/Browse the URL while creating the URL iView on EP 7.

Could any one know about this problem/bug?? Please let me know..

Thanks,

Raags

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raags,

Please define the proxy settings in System Administration --> System Configuration --> Service Configuration --> com.sap.portal.ivs.httpservice --> Services --> proxy.

Provide your proxy server details (HTTP Proxy Host and HTTP Proxy Port) in that section and restart the portal server.

You should be able to capture URL iView now.

Regards,

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry but my proxy properties "HTTP Proxy Host" and "HTTP Proxy Port" are set and my Browse/Capture in the URL iview doesn't work!!

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree - same with me, even with the proxy settings the browse/capture doesn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me how the HTTP Proxy Server and HTTP Proxy Port are mentioned.

We had some problem mentioning it. We solved our problem by mentioning in the format mentioned below -

HTTP Proxy Server : <Proxy Server Name Only, e.g. sdnproxy>

HTTP Proxy Port : <port number only, e.g. 8080>

If this does not solve your problem, you can upgrade your systen to SP12 for EP7.

Regards,

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured using the fully qualified domain, I will try taking out the fully qualified domain and see if that makes a difference.

We are already on EP7 SP13.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No luck with removing the fully qualified domain - still the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you restarted the server after changing the proxy settings.

This will take effect when you restart the server.

Regards,

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It could be that you have a security issue. If you are behind a firewall or dns that doesnt allow capturing of external sites?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I am having the same problem, I was wondering if you had a solution. I do not believe that it is a proxy issue as I can see the web page when I preview .. I only get the problem in the browse/capture area.