cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rmove the unwanted icons from crmd_order screen/ transaction screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to remove all unwanted icons from message processing screen (Eg. Create transaction, Copy Bussiness transaction, create follow up transaction) I want only that Edit and Action button to be seen in the screen.

i read it one of the blogs that transaction variant need to be used to remove this.

Can any one give me the detailed steps to reomve this.

I tried trxn: "sdho" and gave transaction as crmd_order, but from there my next step was to open a message and then check, but tht dint work...

Is there any direct transaction, by which i can directly see the message whcih i wanted...

Regards,

Shyam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

SHD0 is the right way to do this. If you want to get the result for CRM_DNO_MONITOR

and CRMD_ORDER I recommend you to create a transaction variant in SHD0 for CRM_DNO_MONITOR instead of CRMD_ORDER. Afterwards you have to assign this transaction variant to your process type in SPRO with IMG activity CRM_BTX_TRANSVARIANT.

Some remarks to SHD0:

Your transaction variant in the end consists of several screen variants.

Enter the transaction and the name of your variant --> go on with create.

It starts with the common behaviour of CRM_DNO_MONITOR:

Enter some data in the selection screen --> you get a message list --> display a message

If you go on now with the processing (e.g. jump to transaction data tab in CRMD_ORDER) you get displayed the single screens used in the transaction. You see that there is already a name for your screen variants prepared starting with Z.

Go on and in the end chose finish and save. Then you get an overview with all your screen variants. There you can change the attributes for the fields, e.g. hide some fields.

I hope this helps and it is understandable. Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards,

André

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks André,

I will try this step and then post in this thread.

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

iam using SP17 and its too late for upgrading to SP19.

is there any other method to reove that or how can i chage the status.

now clicking on reply is taking the status to sent to 3rd party.

instaed of "in process"

please Help.

Regards,

Shyam.

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I can not help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam already using workcenter ... even in workcenter you those icons..whcih i have mentioned earlier

Regards,

Shyam

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Iam already using workcenter ... even in workcenter you those icons..whcih i have mentioned earlier

As of ST 400 SP18 (SolMan 7.0 EhP1), there is a new message processing window using a WebDynpro screen (Web UI).

The "old" CRMD_ORDER / CRM_DNO_MONITOR screen is therefore no longer be needed.

Via "Personalize", you can decide on Message Processing Settings:

- Launch Web application (that's new WebDynpro Message Processing screen)

- Launch expert mode directly (that's CRMD_ORDER in the GUI)

What's the Support Package Level of your SolMan?

If you just have started with the implementation, we recommend to use SolMan 7.0 Support Package Stack 19.

If you are running the SolMan as a Service Provider, consider this Note

[SAP Note 1023598 - SAP Solution Manager Service Desk for service providers|http://www.service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1023598]

Best regards,

Ruediger

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Is there any direct transaction, by which i can directly see the message whcih i wanted...

Hi Shyam,

Have you already evaluated to use Work Center as an easy interface both for Key Users and Message Processors?

Transaction: SOLMAN_WORKCENTER

and Web Acess

Best regards,

Ruediger