cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP4-Upgrade: Errors in phase "TEST-IMPORT"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

During the upgrade of SAP ECC 6.0 to EHP4 we have the following errors in the phase "TEST_IMPORT".

Software-Package u201ESAPKH60401u201C

Function SERIAL_COPY_HU_MM (IPW3|11) does not fit into the existing function group((IPW1|65))

Function SERNR_ADD_BAPI_MM (IPW3|25) does not fit into the existing function group((IPW1|50))

Function SERNR_ADD_TO_HU (IPW3|15) does not fit into the existing function group((IPW1|63))

Function SERNR_ADD_TO_LS (IPW3|16) does not fit into the existing function group((IPW1|53))

Software-Package u201ESAPKGPFD05u201C

Function FTI_LDB_GET_SWAP_DETAILS (FTI_LDB_RAPI|01) does not fit into the existing function group((FTI_LDB_GET_OTC_DETAILS|01))

Software-Package u201ESAPKGPDD04u201C

Function /ISDFPS/ME_PM_MNTREL (/ISDFPS/ME_CA_FE|10) does not fit into the existing function group((/ISDFPS/ME_PM_MNTREL|01))

Software-Package u201ESAPKGPDD05u201C

Function /ISDFPS/ME_MM_AUTH_INV_COMP (/ISDFPS/ME_CA_FE|25) does not fit into the existing function group((/ISDFPS/ME_MM_STOCK|02)

Question:

How to proceed with these errors?

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Holger

You can ignore this error by choosing 'Extras'-> 'Ignore test-import error'. The error will not occur during the later import

Refer to Note 822379

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Many thanks for your response!

I am now in the phase "DDIC_IMPORT".

Question:

*Should I wait until the error comes up and

then ignore this error by choosing 'Extras'-> 'Ignore test-import error'?*

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do "Test import errors" only in TEST phase.I guess you should be fine now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Holger,

Check program RSSPAM10 for the all the phases which comes dunring SP upgrade. You need to see the SAP Note e.g "Note 822379 - Known problems with Support Packages in SAP NW 7.0 AS ABAP.pdf" for al known problems which occures during a support pack upgrade.

See below link for the details on all phases which occures during SP upgrade.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/7e/c6c2ad98a711d2b429006094b9ea64/frameset.htm

Hope this helps you

Thanks,

Sushil