Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to find the standard output forms for the following:

1. Purchase Requesition

2. RFQ

3. Inventory Records

4. Goods Receipt Note

I want to access these outputs and add the company logo.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Nace Transaction code and then in the Left you will find Application and Description and there select ME for inventory and then click on output types.There select an output type in the list of output types given and then click the Processing Routines where you will get the complete details. For RFQ and Purchase Requisition check the Application EA.

Coming to the uploading of the Logo. Go to Tcode se78 there below Form Graphics select Graphics and inside that you will find Bit map images . Select that one and click on import button which is present left to the delete button and there in the file name give the logo which is stored on your desktop and then select the type as Black and white or Colour Image as per your requirement.In the name give a meaningful for the logo in SAP system.Then click enter.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thank you very much for ur reply. In NACE when I select EA and click on output types I'm selecting NEU for RFQ. But, I'm not able to find any smartform/ PDF where I can upload the logo. Please help.

One more thing is for Inventory I select ME and what is the output type that I need to select.

If the output type is PDF then how should I add logo to it.

Regards,

Sriram

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

After Selecting NEU - Clicking Processing Routines Will take you to the Processing Routine Screen Where you can find,

Medium Program FormRoutine Form PDF/Smartform Type

if there is no PDF/Smartform you can find MEDRUCK in Form

you can do in sapscript copy that MEDRUCK in to Zform and you can enhance that.

For Uploading Logo You have use transaction se78.

if you want your logo to come in forms then you have use that in your customized form like below,

BITMAP ' LOGO' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL DPI 100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For RFQ the form name given in NACE is YPCC_PURCHOR. Can u please tell me how to copy it to sap script and add the logo in that. Is there any tutorial for that because I'm new to sap scripts and smart forms.

Thanks and regards,

Sriram

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

i think already some one has make the changes in the standard and copy that into an Y program just check in the purchase order transaction that what print is coming? if you want some other logo to come there then change that form and assign that logo as i previously explained.

for sap script and smartforms basics just check this,

http://sap.niraj.tripod.com/id18.html

http://sap.niraj.tripod.com/id67.html

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sriram,

Go to NACE transaction , to the left of the screen u will find application area of Goods Receipt.

Select it and and go to output types .After selcting o/p types u will see the list of o/p types on the right of the present screen.

Now select the any one o/p type and double click on processing routines.Here you will find the Standard form and program name.

To upload a logo :

Go to SE78 : Upload a logo in the SAP first by this trasaction ,then use the same in your form.

Regards,

Najam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All main message types for logistic modules are mantained by trx nace:

have you tried to check there

max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply. I'm new to ABAP so I didn't know that. Can u pls tell me how to look in nace for ex: Goods receipt note. Then how should I add logo in that.

Regards,

Sriram