cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

offline Adobe form- Adding custom data in drop down

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am fetching data in a drop down from a table in web dynpro.The drop down is displayed on adobe form.I have allowed custom user entry.I am able to enter data.I need to show the user added data appended in the drop down the next time the user opens the adobe form.

Any Pointers?

Regards

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Actually when you enter some custom data in table are you saving it in database table and then retrieving the data making a database call or directly taking it from the table context node.

If you are retrieving the data making a fresh database call then it should populate all the newly added data in dropdown of adobe form.

If you are directly retrieving it from context node may be you are not adding the newly added entries into the context node which you have binded to the adobe form.

Please check the newly added entries are coming in the context node which you have binded to the dropdown of adobe form.

Regards,

Saleem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to save drop down values concatanated in a text field and filling the drop down again while initalizing(opening) the form.But incase of data fetched from a simple type iam nto able to fetch the data of the drop down.iam only able to fetch the selected value.

if(DAtanode.mainsubform.TextField1rawValue!=null)

{

var temp = new Array();

temp=DAtanode.mainsubform.TextField1rawValue.split(";");

var temps = temp.length;

for(var it = 1;it<temps;it++)

{

DAtanode.mainsubform.EnumDropDownList1.addItem(temp[it]);

}

}

Regards

Radhika