cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel return note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i have a problam which there is an invoice that i was suppose to make credit note for it and then debit note to cancel the sales tax

now i made a mistake which i made a return note and a debit note instead of credit note and debit note

now i need to cancel the return note and debit note

could you suggest?

Regards,

Amir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the accounting document is generated.If generated then reverse it through FB08 T.Code.First cancel the debit note using VF11 T.Code.

Delete the debit memo request with the T.code VA02.But the suggestable thing is to maintain the reason for rejection for this one instead of deleting.

Similarly delete the return order with the same T.Code VA02.Here also the advisable one is to maintain the reason for rejection instead of deleting.

Now create the credit memo request and credit memo and proceed .

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

colud you send me the steps should be follow in order to cancel debit note then cancel return

Regards,

Amir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

while i trying to reverse the accounting document in fb08 th following message appear

'not possible to reverse the document in financial accounting'

cloud you suggest?

Regards,

Amir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amir,

There is no need of reversing the accounting document. When you will cancel the debit note by VF11 a parallel accounting document will generate which will neutralize the other accounting document.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Before reversing the Debit Note in T.code VF11 you have to reverse the Accounting Document generated for the same in the T.code FB08. Then go ahead for reversing the Debit Note.