Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** Inbound IDoc - One field is missing but it is displayed in SXI_MONITOR

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have developed IDoc to IDoc scenario. Source IDoc is sent from 3rd party system. Target is an Z IDoc (Replica of VEHCLE01 IDoc).

When we test the source IDoc XML from RWB, the message processed successfully in SXI_MONITOR and target IDoc is also created in backend SAP system. But, the problem is that, in target payload there are 5 fields. But, in the physical idoc created in SAP system has only 4 fields. The last field is missing.

Since it is inbound IDoc, I deleted the IDoc meta data in IDX2 txn, and reimported again the Z IDoc. But, again the same problem is coming. i.e one field is missing in inbound IDoc. But, in the receiver payload, that field is there with value.

Kindly clarify, friends.

Kind Regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Any solution on this ... ? Please ...

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I checked the link. They discussed about Java Virtual Machine Cach Refresh ? But, that problem is different not relevant to this. Anyway, when all users in off-line, I will try this and tell you.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks to all for your reply. I have checked in WE31. This IDoc is only one segment which is having that missed field. This segment is released in WE31.

Any other idea ... ? to solve this

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) is your mapping giving you all the fields

2) is your Cache refreshed...check this discussion:

regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Re

text not visible!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sorry.

I would have deleted my last message that was a mistake but I couldn't.

I spoke about reseting cache metadata in IDX2 but I wrote it too fast because initiator of subject already did it.

former_member205101
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

If that field is missing for first time in R3 means(ie Receiver system, Idoc posting in we02) , then

XI side:

1. u have check whether that field is existing in Target Interface,Target Message in Interface Mapping

2. Make sure that u have mapped that field in Message Mapping.

R3 (receiver side)

1. Plz check we30 , whether that field is there for that ZIdoc structure

2. Take the same Idoc which got posted , test in we19 whether that Idoc getting posted with that field or not?

check whether ur Idoc structure is activated in XI

Thanks

Praba

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since it is a Z IDOC, double check if you have activate all the segments and released them in we31

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana