Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please lert me know what is a CLASS? And how can we assing class to SAP users?

I got a request like add class to some users so how can we add class to that users.

thanks in advance.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps they are talking about training class for the SAP user administrator?

0 Kudos

Class in SAP user administrsation

0 Kudos

I would recommend contacting your local SAP service organization and ask for the "ADM940" class.

It will solve the issue for sure...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you're looking for Authorization Object Class refer: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a92195a9-0b01-0010-909c-f330ea4a... & to assign authorization object to an object class : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_banking463/helpdata/en/52/6716a6439b11d1896f0000e8322d00/content.htm

let me know, if you any further issues.

Ravi

0 Kudos

Which transaction do you use to assign an authorization object class to a user?

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some users will never be classy, no matter how much class you're trying to add.

Thomas

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Please lert me know what is a CLASS? And how can we assing class to SAP users?

> I got a request like add class to some users so how can we add class to that users.

>

CLASS is the Field Name of the field "User Group" found in Logon Data tab of the users. But I am not sure whether the "requested Class" is same as this. Please ask the requester to be more descriptive. I guess he might be looking for "LicenceData" of the user... but need to ask the requester and confirm.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Are you referring to Authorization Class?

Authorization Class is a group of Authorization object belonging to a particular application.

If you want to assing a particular Authorization Class to a User then you need to add all the authorization objects under it.

U can assign authorization object to the user using PFCG.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Ratan

0 Kudos

Mama mia...

What is SAP_ALL then? A university?

@ pravin n: Please talk to us. Are you making progress on your side?