cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line separating columns in main window not extending till the end.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am facing an issue in extending the line separating the coulmns of the main window till the end of main window. i tried all table and box formats. could not acheive what i need. the separating line item is depending on the line items of item table. my requirement is even if line items are 2 . the separating line should extend till the end of main window.

Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sreekanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

Create an overlapping window with the same co-ordinates of the mainwindow and inside that one create a template with the same measurements of the item table line. There go to Table painter of the template and give the vertical lines using left frame or right frame.

Then even if you line items consists of two items or ten items because of the overlapping window the vertical lines will come upto the end of the mainwindow.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define box format till the end of main window with the seperation line between 2 coloumns

Here is the sample code to define in form in mainwindow:

/: Position X origin '2'cm Y origin '8' cm
/: size width '18' cm height '20' cm.(here height depends on height of main window)
/: Box frame 10 tw

Hope this solves the issue, let me know if issue was not solved.

Regards,

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi can you please explain your requirement more clearly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am splitting main window in to 8 columns. but the problem is the vertical line which is used to split the columns is not extending till the end of main window .

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am facing this issue in smart form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take one dummy window same as Main window measurements.In that window take a template same as table measurements.For that template select verticallines border.