SAP for Aerospace and Defense Discussions
Gear up for conversations about next-gen tech and optimization strategies used by leading aerospace and defense players. Join a discussion today.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Class Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone knows where i found the RFC C++ Class Library? I found a sample of RFC calls from C++ and need it for testing.

I've done some searching in SapNet but didn't found nothing,

Any information is apreciated!

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Install SapGui,

Use the dll "librfc32.dll". All base functions are inside it.

Regards,

Renato

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally everything is in the RFCSDK which can be found in the SAP Service Marketplace downloads area by the 640 GUI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found in the SAP Software Distribution Center a version of the RFCSDK and some documentation as well, after i've made this post.

The thing is, i think i need the CRFCSDK, once the RFCSDK hasn't the header's and libraries i need to link to my sample program.

In the sample cames a explanatory txt file that says:

"... generates a complete ready-to-compile RFC client example program written in C++ using the <b>RFC C++ Class Library</b>."

Now i'm pretty confused, because the RFCSDK was easy to find, but i couldn'tfind CRFCSDK in SAP Marketplace till now.

Anyway, thanks for the help! I'll continue my search and if i find anything i post here!

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi,

last version of RFC C++ Class Library and SAP C++ IDoc Classes Library (I liked it very much) was contained in Rel. 46B.

I was also searching in new releases - did not find it - would be nice to here from SAP if this greate product (came from SAP Labs USA as far as I know) is still alive??

Regards,

Robert

0 Kudos

I'll send out a few mails on Monday and ask.

0 Kudos

See SAP note #423522

I think that will answer the question although I don't think it'll be a good news.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to intergrate a c++ application with SAP R/3 application for which i need RFC c++ class libraries.where do i get them can anybody help me out.

0 Kudos

once u install sap gui on ur workstation depending on the drive(c or d) that u choose saprfc help file will be stored as shown below i.e. in rfcsdk folder

this is applicable for version 640 of sapgui

"C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\SAPgui\rfcsdk\text\saprfc.hlp"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm also searching for Liberies,but for the Gui.h

But I had the same problem with the RFCSDK, it was difficult to come by.

I thing that something were SAP can be better with the providing of its Tools.

After some time one of our consultant found it,i can ask him whereto find it if you are still interested. There were different collections for different OS and so on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Install SapGui,

Use the dll "librfc32.dll". All base functions are inside it.

Regards,

Renato