cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have generated client proxy. whenever we are doing DML operations we are triggering proxy using function module. but we are not able to see any message in XI (SXMB_MONI). we debugged and checked FM there is no probelm with Function Module. Is there any configuration is need to be done in XI level.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you try executing the proxy code directly? May be u need to debug there also.

Raghu

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the SXMB_MONI of R3 (not XI).

If there is any error, you will find it there

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vijay,

Yes, I checked R/3 SXMB_MONI. I am getting below error. what is the problem let me know please.

*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>*

*- <!-- Call Integration Server*

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">NO_EXEC_PERMISSION</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>User/Party/Service</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>PIAPPLUSER//D06CLNT220_BUS</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No authorization available for processing messages on Integration Server (ACL at sender service): User/Party/Service PIAPPLUSER//D06CLNT220_BUS</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. seems to be an issue with the user id - confirm with your basis if the user id has valid authorizations or if it is locked.

2. in the business system / service in the assigned users tab, try including the user id

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
<SAP:Stack>No authorization available for processing messages on Integration Server (ACL at 
sender service): User/Party/Service PIAPPLUSER//D06CLNT220_BUS</SAP:Stack>

you need to maintain the user in SU01 with this role: SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

For more info refer this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/56/361041ebf0f06fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

From above link:
SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER
Service user role for application systems that are sender business systems.
This role supplies all the authorizations required by application systems (ABAP and J2EE) for dialog-free 
access to the components of PI.

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN
Service user role for the Integration Server.
This role supplies all PI-specific authorizations required by the Integration Server for dialog-free access to 
business systems based on SAP NetWeaver 7.0.
Service users that have to be created in business systems for this purpose generally need additional 
authorizations that are specific to the service to be accessed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Yes, My Basis person added SAP_XI_SERV_USER role for my User.

Here 3rd persona is triggering this proxy using function module nothing wrong with function module(we debugged this) even for him also added above role.

And I added my user name and testing person user name under business system assigned users what is the problem.

Once assigning role can we activate or restart the application not. please explain the procedure.

Thanks

Srini

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once the required Role has been assigned to the user configured to carry-out the test....or for the user who is configured in the CC (if any)....then you can carry out the normal tetsing...

Yes, My Basis person added SAP_XI_SERV_USER role for my User.

are sure that this is role that you need?? or is it a typo??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Yes, My Basis person added SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER role for my User ID (Previous replay is spelling mistake )

Here 3rd persona is triggering this proxy using function module nothing wrong with function module(we debugged this) even for him also added above role.

And I added my user name and testing person user name under business system assigned users what is the problem.

Once assigning role can we activate or restart the application not. please explain the procedure.

Thanks

Srini

Edited by: srinivasreddy p on Jun 3, 2009 6:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Yes Ic hecke under Business system ad i given my user id.

Even My Basis perosn added SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

Still i am getting same Error.

This errror is comming in R/3.

As per my scenario I created Function module. SAP Wbedine pro person is using this function module and updateing the database in R/3.

Here i am getting the error in SAP R/3 (SXMB_MONI).

Here before deleting previous messages(previous messages all are failuer meaages) in SXMB_MONI(IN R/3) i am able to see sucess messages. after deleting before all xml mesages in SXMB_MONI I am getting same error like below.

SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">NO_EXEC_PERMISSION</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>User/Party/Service</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>PIAPPLUSER//D06CLNT220_BUS</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No authorization available for processing messages on Integration Server (ACL at sender service): User/Party/Service PIAPPLUSER//D06CLNT220_BUS</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This service user PIAPPLUSER should have this role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

check and confirm

Also verify that the password is correctly maintained and used and also it is not locked

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jun 3, 2009 11:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhi

1) Yes I checkd PIAPPLUSER have the SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER role.

2) PIAPPLUSER and my User ID is not locked.

Also verify that the password is correctly maintained and used and also it is not locked

here u said me to check the pass word. Where can i check the password what is the tranction code and wich user password.

Thanks

Srinivas

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the password --> verify if the password is same in the CC as it has been configured for/by the user..

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> check the password --> verify if the password is same in the CC as it has been configured for/by the user..

Hi Abhi,

This is client proxy.

for this no neerd to create CC right? so where i can i check the pass word

And I have one doubt. I created Proxy in Client210 but i am in my scenario I am usning sender business system is client 220's. but here client 210 and client 220 are cross clients.

thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

then try giving SAP_ALL for PIAPPLUSER

also check

if u have the config correct in SXMB_ADM-->Integration Engine Config in R/3 as appl server

so a SLDCHECK in R/3

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">NO_EXEC_PERMISSION</SAP:Code>

there is a SAP note for your problem:

[Note 1254602 - ACL: NO_EXEC_PERMISSION even though user is maintained|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1254602]

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhi,

This note is already implemented in system.

just now we check for this.

as per note every thing is fine.

what is the problem. please let me know

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

please any body can help me for my problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, My problem is solved

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

good to know

please post the resolution so that others who search for similar problems will also be benefited

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Here I am facing with the same issue..

Could you please help me how can I resolve the issue?

Thanks,

Yadav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this blog to activate abap proxies

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

should help u out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi refer this Thraed same discussed here