cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final delivery/Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on SRM 3.0 (EBP 4.0) with extended classic scenario.

1. After partial confirmation and partial invoice, I would like to close the PO. I am trying to flag the indicators "No further confirmations expected" and "No further Invoices expected" indicators in "Statistics" tab of Item Data of a PO in change mode. But while saving, these flags are removed automatically. Can you please suggest on this.(And how to achieve this in case of Service PO's)

2. Also I want to prevent further Confirmation and Invoice for such PO's. Is there any other way to achieve this (except deleting the line item)?

3. Also during confirmation I am trying to set "Last delivery" flag but the system resets it while saving.

4. I am unable to delete a PO line item in change mode (delete button is not active) - is it authorization issue?

Any answers for this?

Thanks,

MRao

Edited by: MRao Jun 2, 2009 3:16 PM

Edited by: MRao on Jun 3, 2009 11:27 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All

Surprisingly I din't receive any answers!

Here is new description,

I am ABLE to save indicators set for "No further confirmations expected" and "No further Invoices expected" in "Statistics" tab of Item Data of a PO in change mode

1. Only for a service PO which is freshly created (No confirmation or No invoice)

I am UNABLE to save these indicators

1. For a freshly created Goods PO

2. When a partial confirmation exists for PO (Goods and Service)

3. Even after I reverse the confirmation , The flags are not getting saved. - they go for ERROR saying,

"field symbol has not yet been assigned"

What I want to achieve,

I have some old PO's which has to be closed, So this is how I wish to achieve it,

a. Flag the No further confirmations expected" and "No further Invoices expected" indicators in "Statistics" tab of Item Data of a PO - So as to remove PO commitment

b. Mark the line item as "Deleted" - So as to prevent further posting of Confirmations and Invoice for the same.

May be through some Z program.

Thanks,

MRao

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao

your questions are very clear.

i dont have system now.

i have did some time back in srm 5.0

i have ordered 2

i have received 2

i have posted invoice for 1

No further Invoices expected - i flaged . it works fine.

and i made mr11 .

but in your version i did not try.

please search some notes.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried searching for the Notes, but in vain I found none for my version of SRM/EBP

Thanks,

MRao

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rao

SAP Note 1267916 - PO item flags do not stay checked

SAP Note 810675 - ECS: Inward delivery compl/final

invoice ind not displayed

SAP Note 831448 - BBPPO01:Final invoice indicator is not

reflected to Backend - THIS IS APPLICABLE FOR YOUR VERSION.

i have received 1 not 2.

Check it up.

br

muthu