cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date in Schedule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would it be possible to get confirm qty if stock is not available? I mean confirm date will be any date in future. Does system possible to automatically propose a new delivery date that I can confirm qty?

Please advise.

Rgds,

Darin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Darrin,

By default system checks according to Backward scheduling i.e. it takes into account Transit time (goods issue date), loading time (loading date), transportation lead time (transportation planning date), picking / packing time (material availability date) and on this date system check whether stock is available or not.

If the stock is not there or the material availability date falls before order date, system checks according to Forward scheduling and proposes new confirmed delivery date with confirmed qty.

So there comes 2 schedule line - one with 0 confirmed qty and second with confirmed date and confirmed qty.

Hope you will get some idea

regards,

Sagar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thank you for your answers.

Let me check all information that you give. I think something may be wrong on my configuration as sometime I am able to get confirmed date base on forwarding scheduling.

Would it be possible to give me the check list of this setup?

I am looking for confirmed date & qty in Sales order.

Again, thank you for your all help.

Rgds,

Darin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just go in me21n and create Po for that material then system will give automatically delivery date

Sageer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

If backward scheduling doesn't confirm the stock on request delivery date, forward scheduling takes place and confirms the stock at the new delivery date.

Hence in second schedule line we get a New delivery date which is later to the requested delivery date.

Also refer the link below for more information

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/dd/5607e7545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar