cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have quantity contracts. Once we created sales (release) order referencing contract the open quantity from contract would be copied. In the sales order this quantity can be modified. Our client requirement is, it should not take the quantity more than the referenced quantity from contract. How to configure this.

Thanks in advance

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you order more than the quantity referenced, a warning message system appear V1501.

Check with your abaper to make this message error

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

As you correctly told, the warning message can be change to error message. There is an enhancement in the include FV45EF0V_VBEP_MENGE_PRUEFEN_VO, to achieve this. I have the abaper to do the same.

Thanks Again,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I can tell you one more way other than using this include program.

Goto SE91 T.code.

Enter the message class as "V1".

Messages number as 501.click on change.

Select that line.

Press (CtrlShiftF3).Select the programs and uncheck remaining all.

Enter.

The program name "FV45EF0V_VBEP_MENGE_PRUEFEN_VO" will appear and double click under short description.

Change the letter "W" to "E" which is before 501 in the program.

Save.

Now it will be an error message.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sri,

As stated above, When you enter more qty than the referenced qty. system gives warning msg. but you can still create order with more qty.

I think there is no statndard setting with which this can be achieved.

You need to take the help from ABAP as it is going to be a conditional configuration

Regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another solution is VOV7,

select your item category and execute. There maintain "B" for the field "Completion Rule".