Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control the authorization as display only in ECC system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to control the IT users' authorization as display only for each Authorization Object.

As i know, there are 177 Item of field "ACTVT" in ECC system, But i'm not ture which the value can limited the authoirzation as display only.

Im worry about IT users have not authorization for the work if just keep "03-display" in authorization object, I plan to remove below value of ACTVT:

01-create, 02-change, 05-Lock,06-Delete,07-Activate, generate

But i'm not sure whether should be removed for below values:

52-Change application start

60-Import

61-Export

62-Create automatic Ledger

63-Activate

64-Generate

70-Administer

75-Remove

C3-Maintenance of manual auth.

C4-Develope Payment Card

FP-Change customer field selectn

Could anyone can tell me, Which values of ACTVT can limited the authorization as display only. at the same time, it havent an effect on work of IT users.

2 REPLIES 2

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh dear....

> As i know, there are 177 Item of field "ACTVT" in ECC system.

Besides that, I've identified 130 other activity-related fields with 1800+ possible values in total. At that point I gave up on trying to technically define 'read only'. Building and testing is definately faster.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep, I agree with Jurjen. It is not only limited to ACTVT, but rather fields of other objects as well which are "action" or "activity" related.

I would start the other way around - give them '03' only and investigate any transaction specific claims that it is not enough. There will be a few...

Cheers,

Julius