cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create the Change Advisory Board business partner?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SolMan Gurus.

How can I create a business partner Change Advisory Board and add a members to it?

Thank you.

Petr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pet,

Just create the same way as you might have created for the support team and assign the member bp to the same.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prakhar.

I am sorry, but how can I create support team and assign the members to it. Only what I can create is single BP.

Thanx a lot!

Petr

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the transaction ppoca_crm or follow this blog

support team determination .....just follow this blog

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/10/06/service-desk-support-team-determination

It discusses how to create it also.

Hope it solve ur prb completely.

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Jun 2, 2009 2:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

just to make it a bit more clear, the Change Advisory Board (CAB) is not a type of a business partner, but a partner function. So you just need to create a standard business partner, e.g. an organizational unit as Prakhar suggested. Later on in your change document you can assign this org unit to the CAB-function. In another document the same org unit can be another partner function.

If you want to enter a fix CAB-partner for a system you can do this in IBASE, transaction IB52. There are a lot of customizing possibilites for the determination of business partners.

Kind regards,

André

Edited by: André Urban on Jun 2, 2009 11:54 AM

Edited by: André Urban on Jun 2, 2009 11:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear André.

I have created organizational unit Advisory Board. But, where can I assign this org. unit to the CAB-function? I will need to add a number to the activity to choose appropriate CAB, do I?

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

for example if you open a change request in transaction CRMD_ORDER go to tab transaction data --> partner. There you can select the partner function SDCR0003 (CAB) and assign the partner number of your organizational unit.

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear André.

I think, that I have found the mistake. Our organization units are without partner numbers. We have to correct this and It should work. Thank you for your advice.

Best regards,

Petr

Answers (0)