cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price in Consignment fill up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am creating Consignment fill up order and i have found that Price is appearing in the order which i deally should not be. I have checked all the settings i.e in KBN item category and found ok.

Please let me know valuable inputs.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome to SCN.

Please check the proper pricing procedure assignment in OVKK. As you know its based on document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure along with sales area, For consignment fill up please check the document pricing procedure in VOV8.

also if this is nt you want, please elaborate more about ur problem so that we can assist u further,

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

Thanks for the reply. I am creating the consignment fill up order after that I have to create the Issue order, but found that Price is appearing the fill up order. I have checked all the settings in vov8 Dopp is set as "B".

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patil,

Can u please check the condition record, whether the records are maintained based on customer grp or any specific setting, which is not related to material. for this check the analysis in item conditions anaysis tab.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

If the DPP is B then then check in OVKK whenther the entry for you sales area+ CPP+DPP exists or not.

regards,

santosh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you would be aware the standard consignment fillup process is

a) Create consignment fillup Order

b) Create fillup delivery

c) Create delivery related proforma

d) Create Excise Invoice referencing proforma

e) Create issue order referencing proforma

f) Create Issue delivery

g) Create Commercial Invoice

Accordingly, if you maintain copy controls, price will flow in issue order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for u r reply. The thing is client is sending the material to their own office by creating the Fill up order and then from their office to the end customer by Consignment issue. I have checked all the settings as per replies which i got in the SDN forum. But still price is appering in the Consignment fill up order which ideally should not happen.

Kindly let me know u r valued inputs.

Regards

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

please note that in consignment scenario the sold to (Customer) remain same throughout the process.

For your scenario you can shift the stock by stock transport order to companys own office(? or warehouse) and from there you can process the std sale. You may map the location(office) as storage location within the plant or create the new plant.

Regards,

Atul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But still price is appering in the Consignment 
   fill up order which ideally should not happen.

Yes as per standard, price will appear though it does not have any financial implication. I am sure, your item category is KBN

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patil,

It will have price.... You can proceed for issue.... I guess accounting entries wont generate for this, so it doesnt affect financials.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please take a look on the below mentioned points:

1. Please check that the item category is not relevant for price.

2.In your pricing procedure assign the requirement routine 2.

This both together must give the desired result.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atul