cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use IF ENDIF statements in eCATT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ecatt guru's,

how to use IF and ENDIF statements in eCATT.

iam dealing with transaction MIRO.

i get a popup for company code sometimes.and sometimes the popup will not appear.so i recorded my script with popup.so i want to use IF ENDIF condition.

the code is like this.

ABAP.

data:MIRO_1000_STEP_1

IF ( ( MIRO_1000_STEP_1 ) eq 0 ).

**ELSEIF ( ).

else.

ENDIF.

endabap.

*SAPGUI ( MIRO_1000_STEP_1 ).

SAPGUI ( MIRO_6000_STEP_19 ).

SAPGUI ( MIRO_10_STEP_3 ).

SAPGUI ( MIRO_6000_STEP_20 ).

SAPGUI ( MIRO_6000_STEP_21 ).

the IF ENDIF statement is satisfying but finally it gives a red log saying.

Internal error: Syntax error in generated report of test environment.

1 MESSAGE "." expected after "MIRO_1000_STEP_1".

so could u please help me out how to use IF and ENDIF statements in eCATT.

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

=> To make screen optional, there are some steps for SAPGUI recording mode which can be followed as given in the following thread -

=> The company code pop up appears only for the first time you login to the R/3 system and then work with MIRO transaction. In the same seesion, if you again goto MIRO transaction the popup doesn't appear and it takes the last used value of the company code.

So EITHER make screen option OR make a prerequisite that before recording as well as executing the MIRO eCATT script, one should be logged into R/3 and worked with MIRO.

sothat the popup would have already occured for the first time and while execution of the script, no popup will come. This will match as the recording is also done with the same scenario. Hence the script will be successful.

PS If the answer solves your query, plz reward points to everyone who is responding.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey thanx for ur help.for MIRO transaction the interface option 'O' did not worked for me.but i made the company code as default variant.so now the popup is not appearing.

once again thanx for the answer.

I appreciate it.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,'

It found intresting.Could you pls explain how you made comapny code variant as default?

regards,

Alex

Answers (0)