cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling DC EJB porject in webdynpro DC Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had created a webdynpro dc project, with vendor name as "sap.com". and i also created a DC Ejb project with the vendor name as "sap.com". i was successfully able to add the 2 jar files "ejb,ejb20" into the used dc's and then was able to retrieve the corresponding output successfully through webdynpro DC project.

But while creating a webdynpro DC project with vendor name as "mycomp" and trying to invoke the DC EJb of vendor name "mycomp". I am unable to add the 2 jar files. "ejb and ejb20" into the used DC's.

I am getting a message like "Unable to add the standard "sap.com/ejb ,ejb20" jar files into vendor name "mycomp/myproject". How else can i call the DC EJB into the Webdynpro DC project of any other vendor name.Also how while initializing the Lookupstring, it is done as

String lookup="sap.com/myear/my_ejbbean";

In this context, how shall i initialize the lookupstring?

Can anyone please help me out in resolving this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge this is true. If you create the DC with vendor sap.com then only you can use the ejb20 provided by sap.Or else you need to add this jar as external jar throuh Library DC in your WebDynpro DC.

What you need to do is Go to the D:\IDE70\eclipse\tools\lib (IDE folder) in your machine and there you can find ejb20 jar file.

Now create one Library DC and this jar to that library dc.

Expose this jar as a pubilc part as below

Go to DevelopmentConfigurations --> InActiveDCs section and expand this DC and right click on PublicParts and add this jar to public part.

Now add this public part to you WebDynpro DC as used dc.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Charan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, I am wrong i guess, Can you try to add only ejb20 jar as used dc.

For ejb jar it will not allow.

No need of library dc, Try to add only ejb20 jar as used dc to your WD DC.

Regards,

Charan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charan,

Thanks. It worked.

Regards,

Divya

Answers (0)