cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagram View is not opening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to open the Diagram View in NWDS. It was workiing fine yesterday but dont know what happenned and it's not opening now.When I click it, it displays a message "opening in progress", but the page is not getting opened.

I read the threads related to this also, and the best possible solution I found is to delete the .metadata folder, but i'm not that confident and affraid of doing that. We have many projects inside that and dont know how it will impact on it.

Please help.

Regards,

Nikesh Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If all the options suggested by the others does not work, reinstall NWDS.

As reinstallation will not affect existing projects.

regards,

ganga

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikesh,

I have also faced this problem earlier.I have restarted the NWDS 2 or 3 time after that it was working.

This is usually happen with NWDS because of plug in problem.

Restart the NWDS each time if you are not able to see the diagram view.2nd option is replacing the plugins from your colleagues machine.But befor using this solution you can open eclips editor and open your diagram view to cross check.Still you are facing issue then you need to repace the plugin.Path for plug in:

C:\Program Files\SAP\JDT\eclipse\plugins

Thanks

Susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikesh Shah,

Did you try restarting your NWDS?

Also check the NWDS log (workspace -> .metadata folder -> .log file) whether you are facing any error there.

Regards,

Jaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There will be no problem to your existing projects in deleting the .metadata folder from your workspace (anyway take backup before deleting it, You can replace it if you need again).

After deleting the .metadata folder if you opens the NWDS, you need to import all the projects again into your NWDS.

Try the below things also if you can:

1. Close and open the NWDS once

2. Close the NWDS and copy the plugins from another (If same version NWDS is installed in some other machine also) machine also. Then open the NWDS. Location of plugins Example: D:\IDE70\eclipse\plugins.

Regards,

Charan