cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E M3 019 : Tax category DE 2 is not defined for country 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

We are in retail project while changing the article master following data is coming automatically to tax data in general data DE Germany MWST Output Tax O Unbranded Other. When I save the article master, i am getting following error.

Tax category is not defined for country DE

Message no. M3019

Diagnosis

The combination of values you have entered is not defined in the system.

Procedure

Check your entries, and choose a valid value or combination of values with F4.

If you want the value(s) to be defined in the system, contact your systems administrator.

Detail error E M3 019 : Tax category DE 2 is not defined for country 1

Regards

Govind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

First you should check in OVK1 whether for country DE, Tax Category MWST is maintained. Next check in OX10 for the delivering plant, country is maintained correctly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

I hve checked OVK1 it was maintained correctly.When i go to MM42 change article, automatically DE country is coming to tax data .For your information article will be created at client level ,then we do listting to respective sites and i have checked Site master WB02 it was maintained only country IN

Regards

Govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered by applying note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which note was applied? I am having same issue.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Re: E M3 019 : Tax category DE 2 is not defined for country 1

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 7:03 AM in response to: Govind Yadav Reply

Hi,

Please check that u have properly assigned the tax category in OVK1 for DE country, and also the plant address should be also of DE.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that u have properly assigned the tax category in OVK1 for DE country, and also the plant address should be also of DE.

Thanks,

Raja