SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM derivation rules arenu2019t working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

The FM derivation rules are not working for the transaction codes FMBBC/FMBB/KP06/CJR2 etc Please help me.

Thanks and Regards

Gopa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

KP06/CJR2 have nothing to do with FM. FMBBC/FMBB is the budget entry, and obviously, the system will post everything that you will enter there (with a due control of budget address if you use budget structure, of course). FMDERIVE (derivation rules) is activated on documents for the actual/commitments figures.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

KP06/CJR2 have nothing to do with FM. FMBBC/FMBB is the budget entry, and obviously, the system will post everything that you will enter there (with a due control of budget address if you use budget structure, of course). FMDERIVE (derivation rules) is activated on documents for the actual/commitments figures.

Regards,

Eli

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gopa,

In KP06, profit center field in not available and therefore PRCTR field is not passed from CO to FM derivation tool. Thus, it is not possible to derive the funds center based on profit center. You have to find other means to derive the Funds Center. The most common why would be to derive Funds Center from Cost Center.

The derivation of FM fields can be called within CO transactions ONLY if CO-FM integration is active for the financial management area. This can be done in the customizing under:

Public sector management

Fund Management Government

Actual and Commitment Update Integration

Integration

Integration with Cost and Project Controlling

Activate Integration with Cost and Project Controlling

You may also check the following:

Public Sector Management

Funds Management Government

Actual and

Commitment Update/Integration

Integration

Integration with Cost and

Project Controlling

Choose Business Transactions for Integration

If you want CO-FM integration active please do not use SAPALL layout.

SAPALL is only relevant if you do not have FM account assignments active.

SAP delivered standard profile for CO-FM integration is SAPFUND (see note 518610).

I hope it helps you.

Best Regards,

Vanessa Barth.

0 Kudos

Dear Vanessa

can you give me idea that with transaction i can use for layout customization.

Thanks and Regards

Gopa.

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gopa,

Related to the budget transactions like FMBB and FMBBC, let me try to clarify to you that the derivation rules for budget has nothing to do with the derivation rules for actual/commitment postings.

For actual/commitment postings you use FMDERIVE transaction.

For budget postings you should use FMCUDERIVSUB transaction.

I hope that this answer your inquiry

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

0 Kudos

Dear Vanessa,

Thank you very much for your detailed explaination.

Thanks and Regards

Gopa.