cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dispatch rate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a client that sets the pricing at the quotation level, however, the actual invoice is not generated on that price. the price fluctuates on a daily basis in the industry they're in and they have an agreement with all their clients that the invoice price would be determined at the time of dispatch the current price on that date. so, with every order the price will change last minute right before dispatch. how would be translate this into the SD process?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there a way to maintain the price, instead of having to enter it manually every time at time of dispatch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

As i suggested go through wiki section and search for pricing procedure determination and configure accordingly.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you so much! will try that! and thank you for the tip on wiki, will be using that a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logistics Execution->Shipping->Basic Shipping Functions->Pricing->Define & Assign Pricing Procedure for Delivery

what would i do after this? sorry if this sounds a little dumb, new to SAP and still learning my way. recently got certified.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After following the path, Select the delivery type LF ( standard), then in pricing procedure space, enter the pricing procedure ( RVAA01) is standard.

Then save that.While creating delivery u can go to item conditions and change the price manually.

PS: as you are learning SD, request you to please go through the wiki section of the SCN where you will get lots of informative materials which will further enhance your knowledge.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe because i didn't set a pricing condition? the client sets the pricing manually at the time of dispatch. can i do it manually right before dispatch too?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

If the pricing is not automatically u have to do this manually....

Thanks,

Raja

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well come to this Forum.

In order to consider the price which is valid on goods issue date you can set the condition type.(V/06)

In that please choose the option for the field pricing date as per your need.

Also set the copy control at item level as B for pricing.

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Thanks and regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

under condition type what would we change?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried that but for some reason it won't work. any other suggestions? a few options would be nice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate why delivery pricing didnt work?

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Astromar,

You can activate pricing at delivery level.

You can assign pricing procedure for delivery at ths path.

Logistics Execution->Shipping->Basic Shipping Functions->Pricing->Define & Assign Pricing Procedure for Delivery.

Hope this will solve ur problem.

Thanks,

Raja